1. Why should I join MCAI ?
- You become part of a 50 year old organization having as its members such stalwarts as Shankar Jaikishen, R. D. Burman, Naushad, Ravi, O. P. Nayyar, Laxmikant Pyarelal and many more such greats.
- You enter a musical fraternity which combines together to work for the common good of all music composer brethren.
- You by default become part of the FWICE the ONLY organization representing the best interests of all Film and Television workers, technicians and artistes.
- Financial obligations due to you are safeguarded.
- A systematic and organized way of working with contracts designed by our legal experts.
- Safeguarding your future and your heirs future by becoming the owner of your intellectual property rights.
- Peaceful resolution of all intracraft and intercraft disputes.
So come forth and become a member if not for anything else but for YOUR BEST INTERESTS.
SAFEGUARD YOUR FUTURE...
2. Constitution of The MCAI